2021 RASDak registration is now closed.
- Registration fee is $185/week or $50/day. After April 15th it is $215/week or $55/day.
- Non-rider fee (age 18 or over) is $50 for the week.
- The number of riders will be limited.
Note: Any individual (rider or non-rider) traveling with the RASDak tour must register and sign a release. This is NEW for RASDak this year.
What do you get?
- Indoor camping and tent camping at each overnight location
- Luggage transport to and from each overnight location
- SAG support in case your bike breaks down on the route
- Roving bike mechanic provided by Spoke-N-Sport
- Rest stops every 10-15 miles along the route (free-will donations)
- Participant communication: e-newsletters prior to the ride, daily route meetings, and text message alerts during the ride
- Route guide with daily information, maps, meal information, entertainment
Bus/Bike transportation from Vermillion, SD on Saturday, June 5th, 10:00 am
- Bus transportation from Vermillion, SD (the ride end) to Pollock, SD (the ride start) along with transportation for your bike will be available.
- The cost is $100 for a rider/bike. Sign up for this during the registration process.
- Bikes will be transported via the luggage truck with packing blankets to protect each bike.
- No need to remove anything off of your bike unless there are accessories you want to protect.
More details regarding logistics will be forthcoming.
Note: RASDak supported transportation will NOT be provided at the end of the ride. If you leave a vehicle at the ride start (Pollock) you are on your own to get back there at the end of the ride.
Parking at the start and end locations
Long-term parking will be available in Vermillion, SD, and Pollock, SD for the week. More details coming.